Day 34

/
0 Comments
Man, time sure flies when you are busy! It's been a month of working, so I've got tons of images to sift through and edit. Scanning in and taking pictures of it all takes awhile, which is why I refrained from posting before. I'll have to just power through it then, and post regardless! Either that, or just post once or twice a week.

I'm going to try and secure a student license for UE4, so that I can mess around with some game design software before next year, when we are required to use it for class. So, hopefully I'll be able to get the license, and work on some small games or just make some nice pictures and screenshots to share!

Well, here's some gestures I made yesterday and cleaned up today. I'll have to go and formally take pictures of most of my larger figure drawings in the photo lab tomorrow, and scan in some more things.



Here's a picture of a character I have for a little table-top game my friends and I play on the weekends called Mouse Guard. It's a fun little game where you play as mice. So, I decided to play a very aggressive halberd wielding mouse named Denbul.











Snuck in some pen drawings from my sketchbook, these are taken from old concepts made by WETA workshop for Smaug in the Hobbit films.






You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.