Environment Project

/
0 Comments
For one of my classes, each student had to create an idea and image to convey an environment. We were each given only one week to create and pitch this idea to our fellow classmates. The craziest thing, is how each student would then have to vote, and the concept that won would be our project for the entire semester! Therefore, I went to work and came up with an idea focused on an alternate history of the Earth. One that centered around massive tectonic upheaval, which would bring China close to Egypt. The ancient Egyptians would have perished in this event, while the Chinese would have foretold this disaster in the stars. Therefore, the surviving Chinese would emerge, and behold the temples and structures of Egypt! Seeing most of these temples were built in alignment to celestial events, they would hold these temples in high regard, and try to repair them, and add their own motifs into the Egyptian architecture.

Here is an image I imagined one of these temples retrofitted into a temple honoring and serving to help the scribes to study the stars -- a Constellation Temple.


Because of the time constraints, our instructors encouraged us to photo-bash, so most of the content in the concept is from images I did not create.

Luckily, my concept was chosen by the class! Therefore, I'll have to act as a pseudo-art director for the project. I hope my vision does not disappoint!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.