Zbrush - Digital Ecroche

/
0 Comments

Here are some process shots of my digital ecroche I am making for class. The entire model is being made in Zbrush, with careful attention to anatomic accuracy. I finished the skeleton a couple of weeks back, and am now working on slowly blocking in all the muscle forms. It is a lot of work modelling this stuff, but the knowledge gained is incredible, and I get to have a perfect reference if I ever need anatomical accuracy for a drawing.

He's still got a ways to go, so I'll periodically update on his progress. From the board game I will be designing, to this model, and finally to the game level I am working on, I've got a lot on my plate. Regardless, the work is great, I love working on these projects. I cannot wait for the next challenge.














You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.